First rehearsal for Jayson Bartlett's "The Interview"
We are a cast of around 25 people, there are around half a dozen who have been in the production before and the rest are new like myself. I'm so nervous about acting in a professional production, but this is what I spent my time in Uni for, wish I had gone to a stage school, but it was my decision to take a more academic route, have to deal with that now.
My accent needs a whole hell load of work! Going to get films out of library (save our libraries) and watch videos on how to develop accent.
First rehearsal was great, I have a few parts to work on and think about before next rehearsal. I'm keeping a much more detailed and personal diary to work on this. Will blog in general about rehearsals and hopefully promotional material.
Happy Days xx
You will do fine I am proud that you are a student of mine you are dedicated to something you love and I know you will go a long way. Just don't forget to plug the club and your instructor when you are famous Hahaha Take care and send us some tickets sometime. See you when you got some time to train.
ReplyDeleteBill